Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mom's Got Skills!

I was giving Ami a bath in the basin of our pedestal sink in the bathroom. Ami was covered in sweet smelling suds when I realized that I had forgot to get a towel to dry her off after the funk was washed out of all her little crevases. I hollered for Luke who scampered up the stairs and returned with a fluffy white towel. My hero! When he arrived there was no place to put the towel so (in true mommy multi-tasker mode) I reached over and closed the toilet seat quietly with my very talented toes. Luke gasped and looking at me with awe and wonder said, "Mom, you got skills!" So let it be known far and wide...I've got skills! ;) Once again, my sweet little boy has made my day!

10 comments:

JHayes said...

I ADORE Luke! He is so funny :). He's had me laughing every Sunday for years! :)
And OF COURSE you can use a pic for your website! If you want, I can put together a little wannabee scrapbook page with your business name on it! Let me know!

lacie tidwell said...

You do have MAD skills! Ahh, Luke- that boy CRACKS me up! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! :) I wish we lived closer to you guys!

Angelina Christina said...

Hey Keri, hope you don't mind me peeking...I love your blog. That is SO funny-kids are the best! And YOU DO HAVE SKILLS-an unfair amount!

Kirsten said...

Luke keeps everyone smiling! He is so funny and honest, a great combination.

Mandi Roth said...

He is too cute!! you go girl with the skills!! :)

Aurie Jenkins said...

that is so funny! He is a cute kid. Its nice to have mom mad skills. :O)

IH-Texas said...

well he's right! you have crazy mad skills woman! youre awesome! Love you - Aim

Heidi Blackwell said...

thats because you are "super mom" and if i havent told you lately i want to be like you when i grow up!

Rachel Mai said...

Was there ever any doubt, Keri? :)

I don't have your email so here are the links:

www.ourlittlemcfamily.com
and

http://adoption.ourlittlemcfamily.com