
I just got back from the grocery store(s) and I feel like super woman!! I jumped on the coupon band wag0n and this is what I got. (Please keep in mind that I am working on my food storage so don't think I'm completely nuts for buying mustard and BBQ sauce in bulk. When the end of the world comes I don't want to be caught without condiments!)
Actual retail price of all 38 items shown above: $91.47. (Pretty depressing)
Super Woman's price: $32.85!
38 item average: $.86 per item! Wohoo! If you take out the diapers it averages $.54 per item.
I LOVE COUPONS!
ps...this is a shout out to you Amanda!
6 comments:
SCORE! and pray tell how did you get the coupons for the Huggies naturals? they are AWESOME- I got samples in the mail- where did you find the coupons? where? share? I still have all my papers sitting in a heap on the floor...and smart shopping miss! good work!
Wow that's amazing! Are you hooked? I would be.
That is awesome! What website do you go to??
You use coupons.com, don't you? I just got a ton of those same deals. Albertsons does double coupons too, and I am loving that.
I LOVE COUPONS and KERI!!! =O)
Sweet! And they are all name brands. I want to learn how to do that.
Post a Comment