Monday, June 8, 2009

Jared's Father's Day Brag Book-w/ new link

I made this little 5"x5" brag book for Jared to take to work with him. It was meant to be a Father's Day gift but he found it and refused to let me take it from him. SO...now it's at it's new home at Jared's place of employment.
Click this link to see my favorite Heritage Makers project thus far. If you are already one of my HM clients (or would like to be) and you like this book... just email me and I'll send you the template and you can pop your own pictures and words in..

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=45626346-3048-6168-a65d-50080db0738b&productId=1&projectSponsor=347092

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to look at it. I think my computer is being super slow today. But I saw the one you made for Ana and loved it! You are so creative! Once I get moved I will be giving you a call so that I can get help on how to use the site to get some books started for MaK!

Amy said...

I couldn't open it either. It just kept loading and loading...

Court n Chad said...

Jared, This is Chad Pack. I think my kid deleted your number from my phone because it's gone. I was going to call you today but no can do. email me at overpacked@juno.com with your number.

Talk to ya later.

Chad!