Friday, July 31, 2009

Luke's Hillarious Autobiography

click on the link below to get an insight into my cute little man's 6 year old brain.
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=964365&productId=5
ps...if you skip the first page it won't take so long to load. ...then you can go back to it.
pss...Yes, every single word came directly from Luke's mouth. I just transcribed. :) He also drew all the pictures and picked the papers and embellishments I used. He was quite particular about it too!

3 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

He is so wonderful! I love that his primary teacher has black eyebrows and black hair and that he would use the force to color his pictures. This is such a neat project.

lacie tidwell said...

That is adoreable! Ilove that he needs to protect all the girls when dad's at work- precious! ahhh and the force- so cute- love it!

IH-Texas said...

Love it! Love you and the monkeys! - Aim