Friday, October 16, 2009

New Tongue Twister!

This is Olivia's newest phrase. She can say it like a champ. Can you say it 10 times fast?

The wish washer is washes wishes!

[translation: the dish washer is washing dishes]

5 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

Too cute. I was kind of having a hard time with only 5 kiddos in my nursery class on Sunday, one being a visitor, because I realized my kiddos are all moving away!
Hope you're enjoying to new home and new found cold weather!

Amanda XOX said...

the new home... I meant 'the'

Amy said...

That is my favorite tongue twister EVER. I didn't even have to use my tongue.

p.s. My word verification is "spitica"... I'm sure that must mean something. Maybe it's a country.

Anonymous said...

Olivia is so dang cute! Just like all your kids:) Miss you and hope all is well with you guys in Idaho!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! :) She is such a hoot! I miss your kiddos! I for some reason was thinking that Boise was closer then Vegas but not by much. ha I should come visit! :D