Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Announcement

No! I am not having another baby...yet. I'm closing my website! April 30th (Happy Birthday to me!) will be the last day of existence for http://www.forgigglesngrins.com/. If you want anything, now's the time! I really feel the need to spend more time with these little monkeys (see photos below) and focus more on my family, home, and church responsibilities. Thank you so much for your support and for making my little business thrive to such an extent that I have to make this decision. I love you all!





3 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

I am happy for you- but sad for me- because there are so many bows and accessories I still need!

Mandi Roth said...

I hope it's for the better! You do have to take care of your family first, and they are cuties!!

Robyn said...

You'll have tons more customers someday when you reopen! Even if it when the kids are up and gone. We'll all have grand kids to bowdazzel!