Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DISH CONTEST WINNER

Congratulations to Amy for defeating me in the kid dish contest! She squished me by 4 bowls, 4 plates, 23 spoons, and 70 some-odd cups! WOW! You go girl!

Amy's cupboards contain
26 bowls
26 plates
55 spoons
18 forks
94 cups
All kid friendly!!!

For your dish collecting savvy you shall receive a box of hairbows compliments of the endangered For Giggles n Grins website as well as the title of "Mother-of-all-Kid-Dishes"!!
Congratulations, friend!

That's right! It's a soddering iron! The soddering iron of justice! hehehe ;) love you Ams!

6 comments:

Amy said...

LOL... ah, good old deep thoughts! I love you too!
I am so embarrassed that I won this contest. But soooo excited about the prize!!! Thanks, Keri!

lacie tidwell said...

That is TOO funny! wow- lots of dishes! and I'm sad for the endangered giggles n grins website- I need to come visit you...but I am working all next week- so in two weeks...yeah I'm lame- I miss you soon to be birthday girl! love you!

Kirsten said...

Oh I think that is so unfair! I couldn't count my dishes thanks to the lovely moving company putting every thing in boxes and taking it all away from me :( I demand a recount as soon as I can get my boxes back. Except for the fact that we totally cleaned out the kitchen and dejunked the child section. I probably wouldn't have won unless I could count all the stuff I got rid of. That's a pretty amazing title to have though :)

Unknown said...

do paper plates count? Because as sad at it sound I have never or do not own kid plates or cup, I do have sippy cups and bottles but that is the extent. I just feed my boys with paper cups and plates. pathetic I know, but easy :)

Emily said...

Way to go Amy!!

mike, kelly and caiden christensen said...

happy birthday!