Over the past few weeks we were so fortunate as to have two very lovely women stay with us. Grandma Lainhart and Grandma Bev helped with the cooking, cleaning, kids, and everything else that comes along with raising a growing family. To these two women we just can't say thank you enough. I don't know what I would have done without their help. There is no way I could have come through the past few weeks and kept my health and sanity in tact. Thank you for the delicious and nutritious meals, the clean potties, the super-fun kid games, and the moral support.

This smile is for you!
2 comments:
I'm greatful for your Grandma's too. I'm glad there were people there to take care of your cute family. I love the pic! She is a cutie for sure.
I'm glad you have such a wonderful family.. She is adorable.
Post a Comment