Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged Again! 4th picture, 4th folder


I got tagged by Christina so here is the fourth picture in my fourth picture folder. I really love this picture. It was taken from the back porch of Jared's folk's Star Valley home. They have the most beautiful property.
I now tag Heidi, Amanda, Jade, Sarah and Kirsten to share the 4th picture in their 4th folder!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really pretty!

Jennifer said...

Sister Lainhart! I don't know if you remember the Sargents from the Paradise ward or not.. but this is Jennifer.. You were a YW leader, if I remember right! Your little Luke has grown so much! and now you have 3 more!! Holy cow! Thats awesome!

Kirsten said...

That makes me miss Idaho. I lived there for almost 10 years. It's so nice to just sit and watch the river.

the Queen of Harts said...

Of course, I remember you Jennifer! How the heck are you? Email me your blog or email address! forgigglesngrins@gmail.com
I'd love to hear about you and your family!