This was a rare peaceful moment at our house. I'm 1.5 weeks chocolate free and four days milk free and yet...the sadness continues. For all her screamin' she still manages to be incredibly sweet. Maybe it's just 'cause she's so cute....her cheeks are really starting to puff, don't you think?
I LOVE IT!
ps...Auntie Amie and Auntie Heidi....you have to come see me if you want to bite them! :) I know you want to!
3 comments:
I feel for you on the chocolate dairy thing, Im having to do the same thing with Braddoc.... ahh never knew how much I would miss it till it was gone. :O) Good luck, Ive been come up with some dairy free and chocolate free goodies to make so I dont miss them too much.... let me know if you want some recipes!!! :O)
I so want to bite them....i am working on it!.....
sigh.... Oh how i long to hold and bite on that lil miss! Wish i could help with the sadness too. Many loves...
Post a Comment