Saturday, March 21, 2009

***8 FAVORITES***

I've been tagged: Here are the rules
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows.....(not in order...and we don't have cable so these are old favorites or ones we can download from Netflix)
1. Divine Design (with Candice Olsen...she's amazing!)
2. Get Color
3. American Idol
4. That cake challenge show where they build the amazing cakes
5. Numbers
6. The Office
7. NCIS
8. ....can't think of another one :)

8 Things I did yesterday...
1. Cleaned out my cupboards
2. Looked at my Heritage Makers projects with Franky
3. Delivered some VT Assignments
4. Made pop bead necklaces witht the girls
5. Sorted and organized all the kids toys
6. Washed (and only washed) laundry (no folding...it's still sitting in a massive heap on my sofa) :)
7. Practiced roll-overs with Ami
8. Watched The Office and held Ami sleeping while Jared played Final Fantasy

8 Things I am looking forward too...
1. Sleeping through the night
2. Getting a new RS President called
3. Making and eating cookies with my kids today
4. The day when my house is clean
5. Going on a date with my hubby
6. The day when my hubby works only 8 hours a day
7. Being with my sisters
8. Buying myself a HUGE bag of Reese's (it's the simple things that make life worth living, right?)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. In N Out Burger
3. Buffalo Wild Wings
4. That little place in TX that has Migas
5. Jeff & Heidi's (dang good cinnamon rolls, Jeffery Keith!)
6. ....we don't eat out much
7.
8.

8 Things on my wish list... (not in order)
1. a clean house
2. healthy kids
3. a date with my super-cute boyfriend
4. the Anne of Green Gables series
5. a full night of sleep
6. my bow racks to be full
7. a big back yard in a place where flowers actually grow
8. did I already say a full night of sleep? ;)

I tag anybody who wants to!!!

5 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

ahhh olive garden...memories...breadsticks....
hope you get a full night of zzzz's soon!

Amanda XOX said...

I am sooo with you on the full night sleep and a new RS pres! Glad I'm not alone =o)

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree on the having a hubby that only works 8 hours a day. ha I would take that one over anything!!

Robyn said...

I wish for some of the same things. A good night of sleep without being woke up is defiantly at the top!

Heidi Blackwell said...

I wish for MIGAS!!mmmmm soon, very soon.....