Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lots O Cake

These are the cakes I made for Natalie's 16th birthday party. She is my neice and about the cutest girl you've ever seen.

9 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

Very Cute! Awesome Job! Im sure she loved em.

lacie tidwell said...

cute as heck ker bear!I should bribe you into making hailyn's one year birthday cake! I want heidi to do but she is far far away- and lo and behold you've got skills too- hmmmmm.... now how will I bribe you (many reese's peanut butter cups?)- oh and the couponing quest we're on- I love you but you're going down!:)

IH-Texas said...

Good work! Master cake maker/decorator. Add that to your resume! Love you - Aim

Angelina Christina said...

HOLY COW!! Those are CUTE! I can't believe how much talent you got--I've I told you how jealous I am??!!

Amy said...

So cute! Good job!

Bre said...

Yeah. I'm still in awe at how amazing these cakes were. And don't worry, I ate leftovers for a week after. Weight Watchers went to pot. Blast.

Robyn said...

SO cute! How did you do it? Did you use fondant. You're amazing.

Mandi Roth said...

WOW girl!! those are way cute! you are amazing and very talented! i bet she loved the cakes.

Unknown said...

WOW. Impressive!!! Give me a piece of that!!! :)