Thursday, March 26, 2009

My BFF's

These are two of my sisters. Can't think of a more entertaining pair. (Don't hit my with your jumbo bling, Heidi! I'll say something nice, I promise!) ...or any other bunch of girls I'd rather spend time with. They are both like little mothers to me and yet, can (obviously) punch me without child abuse charges. Not that you guys are old, I mean, you clearly put those streaks in your hair with dye, but...okay! It's a good thing they are so far away right now, but I would gladly take the reprocussions to hang out with them for a while. SO COME AND GET ME!!! :) I really do love them. They make me laugh so hard I could could pee my pants...or snort. Who's better to eat cake batter and cookie dough with?
Who loves you despite the rancid smell of your feet? Who would trust your design instincts to a fault? Only these girls. I love MiSue and HeiHo! You're the best!
Please, pardon my cheesiness. They bring out the best in me!

6 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

awwww.... sweet! they are pretty awesome- as are you- why don't they live closer again? I miss them!

Amanda XOX said...

You're so funny Keri!

Heidi Blackwell said...

NICE....good thing i love ya!! lol

IH-Texas said...

Why are you so stinkin' cute? I put emphasis on Stinkin! Loves! Aim

IH-Texas said...

Oh and hey... easy on the highlights blondie!

Amy said...

LOL... ah, the Keri I know and love!