Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DISH CONTEST!!!

I hereby decree that anyone who thinks they own more kid dishes than me should come forward now. Said person(s) shall receive a reward and a title and shall appear on the cover of THE HARTS OF LAIN blog. (Okay, maybe not the latter, but you will get a reward) Should there be no contenders than I shall keep said title for myself and I will eat...I mean claim the reward.
LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!
Certain rules do apply. You must be atleast 18 years of age and provide a "headcount" of all dishes broken up into categories (ie...plates, cups, bowls etc...). Dishes must be unbreakable in nature to qualify. Plates shall be able to double as frisbees, bowls and cups as hats, spoons must be able to act as microphones, and forks and knives should not be able to "stick" when flung across the room at high speed towards a wall or other surface. Winner will be announced on April 20th.

3 comments:

Amy said...

rOkay, so I am unbelievably embarrassed to admit this! I just counted up all my kid stuff, and here is what I came up with!

26 bowls
26 plates
55 spoons
18 forks
94 cups

Amy said...

(no r intended in front of my Okay... unless I were scooby doo... rokay!)

Amanda XOX said...

94 KID CUPS?? Where does a mother find room to put 94 kid cups?? I reuse tub margarine containers for kid bowls and use the lid as snack plates, but no where close to these numbers! This is amazing!