3 months ago
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
In the Eye of the Beholder
I picked up Luke from school today and after my bear hug he proceeded to tell me that he had a bad day. I, of course, asked him why. He stated simply that he got poked in the eye with a marker and left it at that. I kissed his eye and then began the arduous task of crossing the street and packing the minivan with five small children. We went home, ate lunch, and began homework when the phone rang. It was Jared. He began regalling me with the real story. Apparently he had gotten a call from the school nurse. After a brief moment of panic the nurse told him that Luke was fine but had had an accident. He was opening a black marker and hit HIMSELF in the eye! Luke told the nurse to call Mommy or Daddy because, and I quote, "They are Lainharts and so am I!" Classic. After a brief chuckle the nurse told Jared that Luke is so cute she just wants to sqeeze him and keep him. Funny little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Luke is so funny, Mason just adores him and asks to go to Luke & Anna's house 3X a week. Is he ok now?
That is so cute! We love our little Luke, and are glad he has both his eyes still!
He definitely knows what Lainharts are made of! So cute. He says things so matter of fact, it's hilarious.
Poor little guy! Clearly, all Lainharts need to call home. lol
That is too dang cute! I want to come play with you guys!! Now why do you have five kids with??
I carpool.
Post a Comment