Friday, November 14, 2008

She's Here!

At 2:30 AM Wednesday, November 12th we decided it was time to party and headed off to the hospital. I changed into my super-cute blue and white backless dress (a bit racy I know :)) and prepared for an evening of excitement. By about 5 AM (after several grouling hours of sports center...and contractions) my epideral was in full swing. By 7 AM my water was broken and my doctor was in the elevator. At 7:15 after three good pushes I was holding our sweet little Amilynne. She weighed in at a whoppin' 6 lbs. 4oz. and was 19 inches tall.
....more pictures coming

6 comments:

LaDawna said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited she is here now! :D

LaDawna said...

Sorry this is Sarah...ha Mom was using our computer...

Tara said...

You have such a cute family. You come up with the cutest names. I am glad all is well with you and the baby. If you need time to rest, please call.

Kirsten said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad that she is finally here.

lacie tidwell said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cannot wait to see her! We are down to one car right now, hoping to get the other fixed- Ryan's gone so I'm still hoping to get over there today, if not today then, soon I hope! I am ITCHING to meet this baby! Congrats again love the name:)

The Bechtol Family said...

glad to hear everyhing went well!! congrats!!