I love the first picture that he took of himself. ha So dang cute! :)
Definately a budding photographer! I finally picked up my bow and headbands- an ENORMOUS thank you!! I LOVE 'em! (I'll send you pics!) I have been such a slacker-sorry:(Love ya girlie!
So cute! He did a great job! Love the one he took of momma changing baby sister!
You have such an adorable family, Keri!! And you look great! what a cute picture of you at the changing table! hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the first picture that he took of himself. ha So dang cute! :)
Definately a budding photographer! I finally picked up my bow and headbands- an ENORMOUS thank you!! I LOVE 'em! (I'll send you pics!) I have been such a slacker-sorry:(
Love ya girlie!
So cute! He did a great job! Love the one he took of momma changing baby sister!
You have such an adorable family, Keri!! And you look great! what a cute picture of you at the changing table! hehe!
Post a Comment